An extensive range of silicone tubing, with diameter of 0, 2 mm to 200 mm, fulfills the requirements of virtually any application. The smallest deliverable hose is most commonly used as electrical stocking, while the in-between sizes are used on the whole to carry liquids and powders within the food-processing and pharmaceutical industries.
We offer a wide selection of approved materials for use especially in hygiene-critical applications, including the FDA, WRAS, Ktw, BF and USP Class VI just to name a few.
Dielectric hoses and hot air ducts have been only two major uses for the tubes in the range.
Silicone hose from stock is divided into six categories:
- Platinum-cured transparent silicone hoses – A very popular all-rounder, suitable for food contact, peristaltic pumps and hundreds of other applications.
- Sleeves – Typically thin, available in different sizes and colors.
- Colored Tubing – An extensive range of standard sizes and popular colors.
- Dairy Tubing – A comprehensive range of silicone that are specifically tailored to meet the requirements of the dairy industry.
- Fuel Tubing for Radio Controlled models – Methanol resistant silicone tube for radio controlled (RC) models in a variety of colors.
- Peroxide large bore hoses – ID 30mm and above.